- Turning Adversity into Opportunity – Career Planning Into the COVID-19 Economy.
- Start from Where You Are – Get Up, Get Out There, Start Moving Forward with Your Life!
- Confidence or Competence – Everybody’s Got One – Develop a Roadmap to the Other!
- Relationship Building – The Key to Success at Everything!
- Driving Your Professional Life Forward with PR – Build your own Cheerleading Squad!
- Commission Your Own – Custom Speeches Specifically Developed for Your Audience!
Turning Adversity Into Opportunity
Bruce Freeman, the master of standing up to adversity, presents “Turning Adversity into Opportunity.” A master at connecting with his audience, he imparts subtle but transforming life lessons through storytelling and the sharing of humorous anecdotes that entertain, inspire, and motivate. In 2008, as the stock market crashed, Bruce went through his own physical recession, diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and no longer able to walk. Despite this challenge, he has never stopped delivering results in his Public Relations and consulting practice, teaching at Seton Hall University and continuing his heralded syndicated column. Over the years, Bruce has developed several popular speeches on varying topics of interest to many different types of groups:
See a topic that works for you? Please call: 201-247-2024, or email: email@example.com